Hafa Adai! The Guam Experience

Friday, April 18, 2008

9 ah ah ah

Well, not much has happened...Brenda and I watched American Gangsters yesterday on our big screen. Well...a 17" computer screen is big, right??? Brenda is at work and helped deliver twins yesterday so to me, that is very cool, for her, just another day on the job. Oh, I've spoiled my diet and excersice plan. wine and naked chips were to hard to turn away. Going to sign up for a 5k right now that I will run tomorrow. Brenda works 3-11 today and 7am-3pm tomorrow so not much of a break for her, but then she has off until Monday. Take care and I found the widget to play our "last 10 days" song. Just listen to the music that plays when you go on the blog. Also, I thought I was pretty clever with a pic of The Count. Maybe I've just been away from reality too long though? I'll write tomorrow so until then...God bless and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe and Brenda..I like your blog and the song...yes, your journey and experience in Guam is ending...but you're young and have many experiences awaiting you! Thank you for keeping us up to date with everything. I couldn't open your latest pictures though..said the program wasn't respsonding....so I'll try tomorrow. Can't wait to have you back home. Love Mom

Paul said...

Hey Guys, Can't wait to have you back on the big island of N. America. We will have to go on a boonie stomp to a brewer game when you get back. The views can be great if our pitching is good and the bats are hot, but they have great beer at this place! P.S. It is starting to become warmer in Milwaukee, bring us over the edge with some island breezes...Peace and God Bless